NOTE: THE $300 IS THE 30% DEPOSIT/DOWN PAYMENT TOWARD YOUR PURCHASE. WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH PROCESSING AND DELIVERY. FINAL PAYMENT DUE UPON DELIVERY. THE FULL PRICE IS SHOWN BELOW.
Quarter Beef Price: $998 ($300 Deposit; non-refundable).
Plus Processing/Butchering Fee of approx $150 (+ or -).
Break Down: Quarter Beef $998 - $300 = $698 + $140 (processing fee) = $838. This is roughly the amount of the final payment.
Preferred Payment: Cash or Check (Heaven Sent Farms)
Credit or Debit Card: Please Add 3.5%
Please note that when you place your order there will be a wait time for your beef. 1-3 months at the most.
We only have a few reserved slot openings each month at our processor due to their ability to process so many animals each month.
Also, our beef hangs for 21 days for the "dry aging" process before the butcher cuts it accordingly.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding!
Your Beef Will Be Delivered to Your Door!
(Roughly 125-150 lbs of meat) *depending on the size of the animal.
Reserve Yours Today! Going fast!!
Your Beef... Hand Carved YOUR Way!
If you like convenience, personal security, comfort, and peace of mind along with all the health benefits of eating grass-fed beef then this is the best option for you! You are in control of your of how your beef is hand-carved! Order now and feed your family this healthy beef that is guaranteed to impress everyone at the dinner table.
All our beef is a premium, genuine grass-fed product. No hormones or antibiotics. Our beef cattle take longer to grow and dress out in size from start to finish. Which means longer time on the pasture. We "dry age" our beef for 21 days to get the maximum flavor and tenderness that everyone desires. While others, only 10-14 days. The meat is of premium quality. Each cut has been hand carved to your specifications by an expert butcher. Each package is then vacuum sealed to preserve the quality of freshness and robust flavor along with our Heaven Sent Farms label. Each package of beef is USDA certified with the stamp of approval. My beef is BQA Certified which is explained below.
BQA Certified. Michigan Beef Quality Assurance Program. This helps beef farmers and ranchers raise better beef so consumers can feel even better about buying it. Raising quality beef requires commitment and hard work. Certification is earned, not bought. For beef farmers and ranchers, that means using modern techniques to raise cattle under optimal environmental and economic conditions. For consumers, it means knowing the beef they buy is wholesome and delicious. In fact, more than 85% of U.S. beef comes from BQA-certified farmers and ranchers. (beefthatswhatsfordinner)
Our Mission: To make your steps easier towards a healthier you with our worry-free beef.
- Step 1. - Choose a Whole, Half, or Quarter Beef
- Step 2. - Place a half deposit down to reserve your order.
- Step 3. - We will then contact you and will set you up with our processor, who is very helpful if you have any questions. This allows you to customize your beef the way you want it cut.
- Step 4. - The processor will notify us (and you also) that your order has been processed and is ready to be picked up. No worries! We'll set up the day and time with you for delivery. We will pick up your order and we will deliver it to your door/freezer.
- Step 5. - The final payment is due at the time of delivery as shown above.
- Step 6. - I will keep in contact with you through email; so please check your junk/spam mail- if needed, if you do not see it in your primary email. It will be from firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
"Thank you Ross for delivering our 1/2 steer - all 367 lbs! So happy to support a wonderful enterprise and family! We absolutely love your pastured beef and your dedication to producing the best quality product. God bless you and your family on this new journey!" Larry and Lori M. Williamston, MI
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you however possible.
***Shipping for Michigan residents only***