NOTE: $482 IS FOR A 25% DEPOSIT TOWARD YOUR ORDER. WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH SHIPPING, PREFERRED PROCESSING, AND FINAL PAYMENT UPON DELIVERY. FULL PRICE SHOWN BELOW.
Half Beef: $1925 ($482 Deposit, non-refundable)
Plus Processing/Butchering Fee of approx. $250 (+ or -)
Please note that when you place your order there will be a wait time for your beef. 1-3 months at the most.
We only have a few slot openings each month at our processor due to their ability to process so many animals in each month.
Also, we hang our beef for 21 days before the processor cuts accordingly. Finding a processor in this day and age is almost next to impossible!!!!
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
Delivered to Your Door!
(Roughly 250-300 lbs of meat) *depending on the size of animal
Reserve Yours Today! Going fast!!
Your Beef... Hand Carved YOUR Way!
If you like convenience, personal security, comfort with the peace of mind along with all the health benefits of eating grass-fed beef then this is the best option for you! You are in control of your of how your beef is hand-carved! Order now and feed your family this delicious beef that is guaranteed to impress everyone at the dinner table.
All our beef is a premium, true grass-fed product. No hormones or antibiotics. From start to finish, our beef cattle take longer to grow and dress out in size. Which means longer time on the pasture. We "dry age" our beef for 21 days to get the maximum flavor and tenderness that everyone desires. While others, only 10-14 days. The meat is of premium quality. Each cut has been hand carved to your specifications by an expert butcher. Each package is then vacuum sealed to preserve the quality of freshness and robust flavor along with our Heaven Sent Farms label. Each package of beef is USDA certified with the stamp of approval. My beef is BQA Certified which is explained below.
BQA Certified. Michigan Beef Quality Assurance Program. This helps beef farmers and ranchers raise better beef so consumers can feel even better about buying it. Raising quality beef requires commitment and hard work. Certification is earned, not bought. For beef farmers and ranchers, that means using modern techniques to raise cattle under optimal environmental and economic conditions. For consumers, it means knowing the beef they buy is wholesome and delicious. In fact, more than 85% of U.S. beef comes from BQA-certified farmers and ranchers. (beefthatswhatsfordinner)
Our Mission: To make your steps easier towards a healthier you with our worry-free beef.
- Step 1. - Choose a Whole, Half, or Quarter Beef
- Step 2. - Place a half deposit down to reserve your order
- Step 3. - We will then contact you and will set you up with our processor, who is very helpful if you have any questions. This allows you to customize your beef the way you want it cut.
- Step 4. - The processor will notify us (and you also) that your order has been processed and is ready to be picked up. No worries! We'll set up the day and time with you for delivery. We will pick up your order and we will deliver it to your door/freezer.
- Step 5. - The final payment is due at the time of delivery.
- Step 6. - I will keep in contact with you through email; so please check your junk/spam mail- if needed, if you do not see it in your primary email. It will be from email@example.com. Thank you!
"Thank you Ross for delivering our 1/2 steer - all 367 lbs! So happy to support a wonderful enterprise and family! We absolutely love your pastured beef and your dedication to producing the best quality product. God bless you and your family on this new journey!" Larry and Lori M. Williamston, MI
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you however possible.
***Shipping for Michigan residents only***